My Thanks To a Friend!

Dear Blogging Friends

My dear friend Tina and I have been friends for many years. We have shared happy times and sad times.  We have shared work together for over twelve years, birth of her children, my children growing up and marrying, death of many loved ones, layoff together, life experiences that continue to season you and thankful for the family and friends you do have.  As we both go through different Seasons of life and even though we do not see each other day to day we have a tradition of going to Antiques In Old Town for their Christmas open house (http://antiquesinoldtown.blogspot.com) this adventure gets us in the spirit with lots of inspiration and continues to bring me and Tina together on a continued friendship of memories, happy ones!  Just a few pics from open house and my shabby pink finds!  This is my thanks to my dear friend Tina, thank you for being my friend, Love you, Deb........

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: what you too; everybody is crazy but us!"

Never shall I forget the days I spent with you.  Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours....














No comments

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.