Friday Goodwill Find!

Dear Blogging Friends

This feature today is the start of something new, my very own Friday Goodwill Finds, FGF!  Every Friday I will post a Goodwill find and either make it more beautiful, repurpose, paint or whatever my little Debby Goes Shabby heart desires.  I hope you will stay tuned to see what treasures I find.

I hope you noticed my blog banner with the help of my beautiful daughter and I have organized my Pinterest (Deborah Cline @50pinkroses) If you haven't checked out my Pinterest or if your not a Follower, your missing out!  So much inspiration if I do say so and with all that being said be prepared to be inspired by my very first Friday Goodwill Find, (FGF).

One lacy shower curtain from Goodwill, two Mommie Dearest wire hangers, LOL!   This is the before and....Scroll down to see the after!
Debby








16 comments

  1. You must know the right day to Goodwill as I n ever seem to find much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. terrific finds. I love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness---that's gorgeous! How crafty...love it! Hope you'll come link up at Vintage Show & Tell!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, so sweet!

    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great upcycling project! The wings are so pretty, and precious displayed in the frame! ...coming from Met Monday. ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your Mommy dearest angel wings LOL

    I want a large pair of angel wings to hang on my wall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those wings, makes me want to try and make some!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those wings, makes me want to try and make some!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I just saw your angel wings at the Home & Garden Thursday party. LOVE this, such a creative idea!
    Marie at The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your repurposed wire angel wings are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing @Vintage Charm! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your angel wings!! So adorable! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stop by the Vintage Charm link party tomorrow ~ you're being FEATURED! xoKathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this!!!! I am a true shabby gal love the whole project you did!!! I am so glad you were featured!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will feature these today at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will feature these today at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Pink Christmas décor reminds me of my Grandmothers. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.