Purple, Lavender in Love!

Hi My Blogging Friends

I want to share my beautiful china that was gifted to me from my sister!  Thank you Char, you know what I luv.  So in Love with them, I could not bear to have them closed up in any cabinet.  So, I had this Goodwill shelf in the garage and new it would be perfect to display my gifted china.  Can you see the beautiful lavender in the leaves, so to highlight the lavender, I painted the back of the shelves lavender as well.  My daughter gifted me with some beautiful lavender and cut a few sprigs to display with the china.  The same day that I was working on this post I noticed this beautiful butterfly on my purple cone flowers.  Thought the colors went so well together.  Purple, Lavender in Love!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and may your days be filled with beautiful colors........

Luv, Debby













3 comments

  1. Everything is so pretty!!! I love that you painted the back lavender to pull out that pretty color in the china! Your home is a beautiful place sweet friend. xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty!!! I love that you painted the back lavender to pull out that pretty color in the china! Your home is a beautiful place sweet friend. xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby, the dishes are gorgeous and I love the photo with the sprig of lavender. They look like they were made to match your chair. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.