77 Cents Bundt Planter Wind Chime Creation!

In a previous Post I shared my 77 cents bundt pan.  I asked my blogging friends whether I should make it a bundt planter or bundt bird feeder.   TADA!  Bundt planter with a beautiful wind chime.  The center of the wind chime is a hummingbird cookie cutter and plenty of silver and crystals found around the house.  Not only is it pretty but it sounds pretty.

Thank you Ronny Robinson and hubs for your comment and inspiration.  I hope you love it as much as I do!

Stay tuned, more creating to come!

Debby





6 comments

  1. I love a cake pan that goes way beyond being ordinary. Great transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby, that is so creative! I love it, what a great, fun way to turn a thrifty find into something of beauty that you can enjoy. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your kind comments, too. Happy weekend! Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of wind chimes.........there pretty tinkling reminds us of gentle summer breezes. HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby, this is so darling and what a fabulous price!! So happy to have you share it with Share Your Cup. Happy to be a new follower.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea to combine a planter and wind chime! Gotta love a new planter that cost only .77c, too. :) Thanks for joining the Thrifty Life Thursday link party at Revisionary Life!

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.