Vintage Repurposed Christmas

A vintage repurposed Christmas tree. I had to downsize this tree from Christmas past.  I repurposed  my silver champagne bucket I used in my daughters wedding as you can see as a Christmas tree stand.  I hope you notice the word "SPARKLE" on the tree and a Tierra I usually display on my dress form.  The dress form displays my daughter first prom dress.  The dress reminds me of Cinderella's dress.  The pictures in the bedroom are Maud Humphrey prints.  I have a entire board on Pinterest of Maud Humphrey, please take a look.  My favorite quote is also pictured, "One shoe can change your life".  We can all use some new shoes right?  More vintage to come, I promise!  May your days be filled with "SPARKLE".
Debby



















No comments

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.