Friday Goodwill Find:Pouring Spring

Dear Friends

It's officially Spring!  Yay!  I have been enjoying all the Spring inspiration in blog land.  My Friday Goodwill Find is this "Blush" damask table cloth and eight napkins.  Can you believe someone owned this and never used it!  I couldn't wait to open it up, wash, iron, and impatiently dress my Spring table.  My Spring table with vintage, thirsty, have a beautiful Spring drink!




I'm using vintage china, mint green plates, and vintage creamers.  The mint green pitcher I have had for years but instead of showcasing flowers how about pouring Spring!  The creamers and the pitcher are pouring pretty birds nest with eggs and birds.  The pretty celery dish I got from my friend Tina holds the pretty silverware and I'm using the same stemware from my Thanksgiving table.  I also picked my first blooms from my garden.  Repurpose and love what you already have.  Let me pour you a beautiful glass of Spring!  Stay tune I have a Southern Foodie for you!





















16 comments

  1. That is so lovely Debby! I can't believe it was never used! SCORE!
    Stop by if you get a chance!

    Happy Pink Saturday and Chippy White Cottage Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so clever! I'd have snapped up that damask set in a heartbeat too. I love the little creamers on their sides with sweet nests. I may have to borrow that idea for a tablescape, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pictures! Love your pretty dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam delighted with your gorgeous post! Thanks for sharing!Hugs,Maristella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty idea to have Spring pouring out of your lovely china. Visiting you from Share Your Cup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You score the best bargains and this is a lovely presentation! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful find! Those beautiful pink linens are perfect on your lovely table. Everything looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Debby! I love the "spill" from the antique china. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pink damask table linens are to die for. Love your tablescape too. Thank you for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party! I am featuring you today at Snickerdoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Debby, what a score on that tablecloth and napkins. I love the idea of pouring spring! You clever gal you!! Such prettiness!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your idea Debby! Saw you on Snickerdoodle Link party....this is great...love the idea of turning those beautiful pitchers over like you have! Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I do so love your pretty table. I wish I could do that but alas, my table is covered with sewing. I am about to make some Spring cushions for the front porch. It's raining today so I put off working out there and cleaned house instead. Boo.
    Will be following you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Debby, it's beautiful but I would expect no less ;) Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a sweet table! Love how you layer the pitcher and creamers on their sides. Beautiful table linens create a great start don't they! Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, goodness! Never used! That's amazing! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features tonight at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. The shindig starts at 8:00pm CDT. Hope to see you at the bash! Happy week to you! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.