Friday Goodwill Find:Puffy Hearts

Dear Friends

I've had this velvet blouse I found at Goodwill for sometime, which unfortunately was to small but new I could repurpose it into something pretty.  I made these puffy hearts and painted and spelled LOVE.  How about some beautiful Valentine eye candy to go with the puffy heats.  I've included some of my favorite cherubs on my mantel with porcelain roses.  The blond cherub is my very favorite and included a picture of my mom and dad when they were young and in love.  The architectural piece I found at Hobby Lobby for a song and loved the heart cut out at the top.  Are you in love?  If not my Cupid is ready to shoot his bow and arrow and pierce your heart to stoke the flames of love!















14 comments

  1. Your mantles is just beautiful. Your hearts turned out great. What a good way to USE that blouse! I also love that little blond cherub. Happy upcoming Valentine's Day to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely repurposing of the silk blouse for Valentines.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent re-purpose! I can't pass up velvet either, especially in a color that is not easy to find. All of your pretty items are just perfect for Valentine's month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your repurpose of the pink velvet blouse. The puffy hearts are so pretty. Thank you for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is all so pretty and you can send your cupid to some mans heart for me HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, love the puffy hearts. Thanks for sharing them with us at Waste Not Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blouse is so pretty Debby. I'm glad you found a way to repurpose it! Yup, still very much in love with hubby after almost 45 years of marriage. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft pink tone of the blouse and how shabby the hearts look! A fabulous repurpose!

    Thank you so much for sharing over at Waste Not Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's all so sweet. All those cherubs--I love them. And what I love most is that you have a mantle even though you don't have a fireplace! I've been thinking about doing the same, just so I have another "display" place. Yours looks great. I've been pricing them on Ebay. Haven' found one within my budget yet, but I'll keep looking.

    Thanks for posting your pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many darling treasures, and love those velvet hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.