Vignette's

Dear Friends

Happy St. Patrick's Day,  I'm sharing a little green and wishing much love and blessings!   My post today is a word when I was young, I promise, I would not have known.  So, with wisdom, I've learned to Love "Vignette", the meaning is beautiful itself, a brief powerful scene; a good vignette leaves you wanting more!  A small impressionistic scene; a short, descriptive passage that's more about evoking meaning through "my pictures"!  I only hope so, my vignettes convey "Spring"!




The vignettes I'm sharing is a vintage chocolate pot with other pots with roses, vintage green glass for St. Patrick's Day, Easter Lily's that smell heavenly, no need for candles, and pink tulips which scream spring, and last but not least my beautiful Gibson Girl, doing a jig for us all, Spring will be here soon!









13 comments

  1. What a pretty, pretty post, Debby! Everything looks really lovely. I hope you have a great weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty post filled with lovely Spring vignettes! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it all Debbie, gorgeous lowers, are they from your garden? Love the pitchers you have flowers in. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers as are daffodils.
    Really pretty vignettes, learn so much from each one I see, give me ideas to use what I have.
    Enjoy rest of week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you nailed it Debby. Your vignettes are gorgeous and scream spring! I'm still surprised that a lot of people don't know what a vignette is. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very beautiful post!Love your vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vignettes definitely say Spring to me! I especially love your vintage green glass and the rose tea pot. They are so pretty. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debby, Love the pink tulips and the wavy pink plates. Roses are always nice. Have a great day! Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your vignettes are always pretty and cheerful! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, and I hope you’re having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your vignettes are all so charming. You definitely have a knack of putting together interesting and pretty vignettes. Thank you for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party! Pinning

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Spring is the nicest time! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful vignettes, Debby! Spring is finally revealing itself here! Yay!!!! Thanks so much for linking up with "Let's Talk Vintage!" Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely vignettes, Debby! Your pink roses in rose-decorated china are especially beautiful :) Thanks for sharing your post with us at Vintage Charm--

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.