Friday Goodwill Find: New Beginning

Dear Friends

My Friday Goodwill Find is something simple and hand painted.  I love anything hand painted and the artist signed it.  I cut a few Iris last weekend and this weekend cut daffodils to fill this beautiful simple vase. Doesn't the simplicity of the painting say "New Beginning"!
























I found a quote I wanted to share, " Everyday I feel is a blessing from God.  And I consider it a new beginning.  Yeah, everything is beautiful"!  Prince.  Every little thing can be beautiful, don't you agree?  Starting each day with forgiveness, and letting go. Tune in tomorrow for my mantel inspiration.








8 comments

  1. lovely quote Debby. New beginnings are always great. Happy weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby, The yellow chick vase is just perfect to the coming season. Daffodils are lovely. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty (and perfect for spring)!! I love Goodwill finds like this!

    Annie
    livelikesaintmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's so sweet Debby, and the Daffodils are perfect! can't wait till I have some in my garden. They are up about 4 inches. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daffodils have bloomed and are finished for the year. Your little Easter vase is so charming. Thank you for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful find and a lovely quote. Thank you for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty . We would love to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.