Shabby Powder Room

Dear Friends

I want to thank everyone who tuned in to my "Blue" post, thank you for all your kind words and love.  I've cried so many tears and thru it all without the love of my children, I'm not sure I would have survived.  People say I'm strong, I say I'm a survivor, there are many of us.  To get me thru lonely nights and sadness I focus on the happy times.  I'm sharing the Shabby Powder Room my kids did for us this past Christmas.

The repurposed sewing machine (Goodwill), the vessel sinks my daughter found at (Goodwill), she has one in her bathroom also.  The vintage mirror I hung above the sink I bought at a favorite antique store.  The pretty chandy, I've had for years. The repurposed sign with "Ladies Love A Gentlemen" and my 50 cent violin.  I added the old crinoline, dyed it pink.  The new shower curtain that I love.  A few pink touches here and there and my 4 x 4 Shabby Powder Room with new paint and bead board is pretty again.  Hard work, so many sweet memories in this Cline Ranch.  Yes, I am survivor but not without the ones I love...

12 comments

  1. Your little bathroom is beautiful, Debby! What a great find those sinks were.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacey

      Thank you for coming by, always good to see my favorite bloggers, hope all is well with my friend.

      Debby

      Delete
  2. Your powder room has turned out beautifully Deb and what lovely and thoughtful children to do this for you, it’s so clever of them and yourself to have used almost all vintage and upcycled elements, they really add character and style without the spendy price tags. Love the wall colour and your now pink ruffled shower curtain, perfectly shabby gorgeous and that mirror fits the basin stand incredibly well doesn’t it.... what a joy it must be to use this room

    ReplyDelete
  3. The powder room is charming. How sweet of the children to redo it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby, I love that lovely pink powder room and extra special since you kids did it for you. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! A new bathroom does wonders for the spirit, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty, Debby! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at the To Grandma's House we go link party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your beautiful home. I have a tiny 570' farmhouse that is filled with shabby, french country and some primitive also. Then I have a tiny 5x18 tiny house on wheels and its all shabby chic. I have that same white lacy shower curtain. Love it. Thanks for sharing your lovely bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That'sthe reason advertising and marketing that you suitable homework in advance of crafting. It is also possible to jot down improved posting with this. Raw Tadalafil powder

    ReplyDelete

  11. I am very happy today with my family. My name is rose sarah living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr. Takuta a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email takutaspellalter@gmail. com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father. I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.