Summertime Hat

Dear Friends

Sweet Summertime is flying by.  I've been real busy working on the house to get it in shape to sell.  Lots of painting, remodeled two bathrooms, so much to do, I get overwhelmed.  No more pink in the bedroom and removed the Gibson girls too.  The Harrison Fisher is one of my favorites, it makes me happy.


I styled my mantel with my favorite Gibson girl wearing her Summertime hat, isn't her hat beautiful? I like adding my favorite things to a room, don't you?  Savor your time with the ones you love, you never know when the season will change.  My time is different now I'm trying to accept, embrace, tolerate being alone, it's not easy but I'm staying busy, what else can a Shabby girl do?  Savor Summertime.

2 comments

  1. Debby, Love your Gibson girl, and yes her hat is fabulous! Summer is flying by. I'm looking forward to cooler temps, but in no hurry for it to end!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute summertime vignette. Looks like you could be a window decorator for a dept store. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.