"Hiver" French For Winter

Dear Friends

I hope you are surviving  "Hiver" yes, French for Winter.  I decided to look for another word for it because I hate the word Winter.  I have been so sick my loving man and I at the same time, he missed entire week of work with no pay and me I missed two days with pay.  I like the word Hiver, French for Winter because I don't like using HELL, sorry!  I'm sharing what I call neutrals for Hiver because we need all the beautiful we can get during these miserable cold months.

Using throws and lots of pillows, yes, but honestly my home looks like Spring, I choose to live the "Audrey Hepburn" way when it comes to Hiver, " To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow."!  The beautiful material I found for a song makes me believe that Spring will be here soon and I will create a garden in my living room.  Not sure what I will create but I believe.... So whatever it takes to keep you warm and cozy, healthy and sane, I hope my post will get you through Hiver, today it's 60 degrees in Georgia, snow the beginning of the week with 17 degree temps, crazy Georgia weather, but I believe in Pink and tomorrow.  I am also counting down to Spring!

9 comments

  1. I definitely see touches of Spring, looks good! Hope you two feel better soon. Thanks for joining the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I love that basket! Yes, this has been a rough winter for people getting sick and it's especially harsh when you don't have paid sick days! Hiver sounds much better than Winter or the 'other' option lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby, it's always a delight every time I visit! I am counting the days till spring as well. Although, our winter has not been too bad. We have had warm days missed with cold, so it's bearable. I love all of your pretty pink pillows. Especially love your heart and throw! Walking into your living room would brighten anyones day! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH, I hate Winter too Debbie and I'm so sorry you both were feeling rotten. Hope you get better real soon and I love the soft, beautiful way you've brought a bit of Spring into your home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how lovely. Yes, your home definitely says Spring! This would help get through the long days of winter....a season I do not enjoy.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cozy and charming, Debby! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fabric is a find! How gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember Winter in Buffalo. That was a period of time that I had experienced the most extreme of weather. We were cold to the bone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello i am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR IROSI the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR IROSI about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR IROSI at the following email address DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM or call his mobile number or add him up on whatsapp via (+2348118829771). and get your problems solve like me.    

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.