Auld Lang Syne

Dear Friends

Auld Lang Syne or remembering things from the past!   I hope your holidays were everything your heart imagined.  Mine, I couldn't have  dreamed or imagined more! Having both my kids home during the holidays and a new bathroom!  My kids did all the work, as you already know my daughter and son-in-law could have their own show on fixing up!  They have done all the work on their beautiful home.  Don't get me wrong I know there are a lot of things to be happy about but this 4 x 4 bathroom certainly needed some updating and made this Shabbyqueen smile!  The same toilet since we bought the house and walls that have endured years of wall paper.  The before I really did not want to show, you will just have to take my word.

The chandelier in the Cinderella Powder Room which is what I'm calling it now was already there, bought it so many years ago, the sink, goodwill, the faucet IKEA, the cabinet, goodwill, and the wonderful vintage mirror, antique store.  I'm still searching for a shower curtain and all the pretty touches that will make this Cinderella Powder Room, beautiful.  A truly beautiful Cinderella story, stay tune for the final reveal...As for the tea set, just trying to find things to keep warm!

9 comments

  1. That mirror that MIRROR!!! What a super fantastic idea to use it as a wall mirror! The little powder room looks stunning already - lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my word! I am in love with it already! That is magnificent! I have a plan for my bathroom which I hope to get done this winter but I just may have to change that plan up a bit after I see yours. hahaha
    :) gwingal

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so pretty! What a great "gift!" And I love the mirror over the sink. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink mirror and the picture of the tea set. I would love a tea set like that. So glad I found your blog thru Shabby Art Boutique's Create, bake, grow & gather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks absolutely beautiful! Love both the mirror (gorgeous!) and that sink, too. It turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debby, how sweet of your kids to do that for you. It really looks beautiful! Love your tea set too. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.