Fall In Love With Fall

Dear Blogging Friends

Just wanted to share a few pics of pallet pumpkins made by my daughter and I.  My daughter loves farm house decorating.  The scale as you have seen before in my pics was a Christmas gift to my daughter from me and her dad.  Do you remember the ugliest bench post?  Pulled out of the dump and transformed, to me this is real shabby beauty.  Enjoy all Fall beauty and fall in love with what you already have around the house.  More shabby beautiful to come.









10 comments

  1. How pretty! I love the pallet pumpkin and the chalkboard art is great. Pinning. Thanks for partying with us at Snickerdoodle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkins turned out so cute Debby and I adore that scale! I have a small collection. Love using them in vignettes. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the pallet pumpkins! Really cute :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at Dishing It & Digging It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so cute! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pallet pumpkins ~ bet it was fun to make them with your Girl ;) Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bench! Thank you so much for sharing with us at our To Grandma's house we go link party! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning! Just a little note to let you know that this post has been *FEATURED* today on the Art of Home-Making Mondays (at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth) on our special pumpkin edition. Thank you for sharing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Information Deborah. JVisit @ love Quotes . I hope Your Audience will like to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.