Don't Forget Your Greens!

Dear Blogging Friends

Do you want something different?  I wanted something that would last and didn't cost a penny until I returned from vacation.  I clipped a few clippings from my ferns, hosta, solomon seal and variegated ivy from my garden and placed them in milk glass with water and now I have a several green arrangements.  I also took floral wire and wrapped fern clippings around the wire to make a round fern charger, I didn't have time to set the entire table but hope I've given you some simple shabby no cost inspiration.  My daughter said my pics looked bohemian and modern told you it was different and I can sometimes step out of my pink box... Dont forget your greens!

Have a great weekend and stay tune for more shabby beautiful!

Debby







11 comments

  1. Such pretty images, Debby. I love green! Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Debby:
    I love the "green" presentation as it looks so fresh and springy. Very nice! Glad you shared and linked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore, and collect, white milk glass! The greens look fabulous in your pieces! Thanks for the inspiration! I'll be using this idea! :) ...coming from Talk of the Town Party! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Debby! Looking forward to seeing you at Five Star Frou-Frou next week. I've been in technological no mans land for a fortnight, but back with a vengeance. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby, clipping from my garden is one of my favorite ways to decorate. I adore milk glass and love the contrast of your greens! Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm ~ pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these plants and I do use mine like this often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! we need to plant on the side of our house which is totally shady & i want to plant a variety of ferns & hostas AND this would be one of the reasons. i love all the amazing leaves. love how you arranged them. xo- maryjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a neat idea. :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debby, I'm glad you came on over to Five Star Frou-Frou to share this one. I love a bit of greenery around the house too. I'm known to just put leaves in a vase when the flowers are thin on the ground. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.