Where Bloggers Create 2015

Dear Blogging Friends,

First and foremost, thank you Karen, mydesertcotrage.com for hosting this incredible party.  This is my second year and could not wait to create something for everyone to see including my sewing room.  I'm a girl on a budget so this year, "What Ever Lola Wants, Lola Gets"!  So Lola wanted a new dress, Lola is my mannequin.  BTW, everything you see is from Goodwill in my sewing room accept my sewing machine.  Lola's dress was created from coffee filters with a little help from my friends and you know who you are if you are reading this, LOL!  Thank you friends!  What do you think from two packs of 1.28 coffee filters?  I love to create and I absolutely Love my blog.  My sewing room is where my milk glass collection is and the fish is my newest find!  The ants, well, they tell a story, another creation.  And the pumpkins, my daughter and I have great memories staying up all night creating!  I have a trunk that keeps my fabric and other things together.  When I sit and sew it looks out over my deck to my pool.  The colors of my sewing room well they came from the material I found at Goodwill,  curtains and such, and of course my sister who told me to step out of my pink box.  Thank you for taking the time to visit "Where Bloggers Create"!  Get in your space, kitchen table or whatever it may be and create!

Love Debby!


















10 comments

  1. Oh what a fun happy place! And Lola certainly is a fabulous fashionista. Thanks for the tour, and happy creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow walls ... blue cabinet ... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous place to create. The pumpkins are really cute. Thanks so much for the tour. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby, Lola is stunning all decked out in her coffee filter flowers! What a fun idea!! Your space is so fun and I love all of your gorgeous pumpkins! The yellow and blue combination is so cherry and I love the chalkboard and curtains! Perfection my friend!!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What bright and cheerful place to create in, I love the handmade paper flowers and your milk glass collection is fab! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deborah you have a lovely little room to create in and love that it has all been furnished with second hand finds. For me, that is the only way to go!! Thank you so much for joining the party and letting us all have a little tour!
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's obvious I'm running late to the party, but I am so glad to be here now. I couldn’t miss this opportunity to see your incredible studio. I like the colors, the great sewing machine, the many details, and of course, Lola. Thanks for sharing Lola and your beautiful space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also running late . . . or a better explanation is that I'm taking my time and going through each party entry with full abandonment and enjoy all the details. There is so much to see . . .I'm having a great time. Your space is so bright and cheery and I love your display of coffee filter flowers . . . they make me happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, fun, fun space! Lola makes me smile! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your studio space is so bright and cheerful. The curtains in the window are my favorite. So beautiful. I can see why you are happy.

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.