Truth Be Told!

My last post was about beautiful store bought roses and yes they are easy and so beautiful but they never last long enough and they never give me the satisfaction or the the thrill of something I actually planted and have carefully taken care of.  Truth be told, I love gardening!  I love being outside and sweating, yes sweating!  I even love cutting my own grass, propelled mower no rider.

Take a look at this double begonia. Isn't it beautiful.  I found out it loves water more water than your usually summer shade flower. I walk out my door and there it is and I give it lots of water.  Giving it so much water has given me over six blooms from one plant.

Enjoy Gods beauty and every moment of it and truth be told I prefer being outside.  You know what they say, you can take the girl out of the country but you will never take the country out of the girl, if you only knew!

Xoxo
Debby







1 comment

  1. Begonias are one of my favorite shade plants! I love being out in the garden as well. The smell of freshly cut grass is one of my favorite smells. Because of that I enjoy mowing the lawn. Did it on Friday. Hubby was thrilled to come home and see that it was all done. lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.