Debby's Fall Basket

Dear Friends

It's a beautiful Fall day here in Georgia.  I have been very busy with my home.  I've redone two bathrooms, painted and redecorated my bedroom, new appliances in my kitchen and as I write this post I'm preparing for new flooring.  This has been little to say very over whelming at times, tiresome, and hard.  I have my children to thank for their help.  My home has been in a lot of disorganization which makes Blogging hard.


So, today I decided to enjoy the day outside and ride my bike, something my husband and I enjoyed together.  I filled my basket with my favorite Fall.  I know this too shall pass all the renovations and maybe moving on to another chapter in my life.  Until then my Shabby basket runneth over, and my hair flies in the wind.

6 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post and Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at the To Grandma's house we go link party see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds very busy in your home right now Debby and I look forward to seeing all your changes when complete. I'm glad you took some time out for you!! This big does of shabbilicious gorgeousness is so lovely.
    Thank you for sharing this week at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather. I'm delighted to be featuring your shabby filled bike at tonight's party and pinning too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby, I've been missing you! I'm still hosting a party with Thursday Favorite Things. Please come share your beauty with me and my readers! Party closes tomorrow night. I hope to see you!
    Hugs,
    Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable your pink painted pumpkins are. And that bike..girl- if you ever want to sell it..contact me. So sweet. Love the picnic basket and pink rose quilt. I have both..just need that bike. Many Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

  6. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.