Dear Valentine



Dear Friends I am so happy to be joining some vintage loving bloggers for The Vintage Valentine Blog Hop today! If you are visiting from Petite Haus I am sure you are feeling inspired by Angelina's lovely decor!

Dear Valentine, my theme, do you remember writing out Valentines when you were in school or helping your children.  I hope this post brings back sweet memories and I decided it was a perfect opportunity to freshen up my vintage writing desk.  She needed some love, so she got a shabby pink paint redo and I've included a before and after.  I brought out all my porcelain China bouquets and my favorite blond Cupid, and I'm writing all my vintage Valentines to the ones I love. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and all the other blogs on the hop! If you missed any other blogger's wonderful posts you can click on the links below.

I hope you have enjoyed the vintage inspiration I have shared here! Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and all the other blogs on the Vintage Valentine Blog Hop! If you missed any of the beautiful posts, be sure to click the links below. Be sure to come back this evening to link up your posts in the Share The Love Valentine Link Party!






You're invited to A Valentine Link Party!

Now you are welcome to share your Valentine's Day themed posts with us by linking up to the "Share The Love Valentine Link Party." The party begins at 5:00 p.m. EST and will last through Valentine's Day at 10:00 p.m. so there is plenty of time to link up, visit, comment and share some bloggy love with old and new friends! Link up below!

































18 comments

  1. Your desk makeover is so lovely. I adore that sweet blonde cupid, so swoony! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pretty pink writing desk is perfect for displaying your wonderful cupids and valentines, Debby! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of the beautiful ceramic rose bouquets and the sweet blonde cherub. You have displayed everything beautifully on your shabby desk. Love your shabby style! Happy Valentine' Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty cupid figurine! Your pretty in pink desk is adorable too with all of the porcelain flowers! I love opening up desks to find cute treasures inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Debby, that writing desk is scrumptious!! I enjoyed seeing all of your special Valentines, porcelain flowers, and darling cherub :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debby, I've been gone all day and I couldn't wait to visit all the other bloggers. Wow girl, your writing desk is darling! What a beautiful collection of porcelain flowers, and I am drooling over that cherub! Is she chalkware?
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful desk. so elegant and a great place to display those lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debby, that little cupid figurine is just so amazing! I'd love to know where it was made, it really looks old and in wonderful condition. I'm totally in love with that precious pink desk, you did a beautiful job. Everything is perfectly Valentine-y!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Wonderful!!!Great collection!!!Are they Capodimonte?I am curious...Love your pretty desk too.Great treasures!Hugs,Debby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debby,
    Thanks so much for hosting!! What a charming Valentine's post!! Love the re-do of your writing desk!! It came out looking absolutely stunning!!
    Hugs,Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful vintage Valentine's decorations! Thanks for sharing at The Blogger's Pit Stop! Roseann from www.thisautoimmunelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little cupid is my favorite! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely post, Debby, and thank you so much for hosting another wonderful and beautiful link party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My names is Jackie i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr TAKUTA, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 48hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love all the vintage loving greetings that makes memorable.Feeling so happy by reading your blog.You can send gifts to India 24x7 from anywhere in the world via 1800GiftPortal.
    We are online shopping gift portal sending gifts of various categories across the world on different occasion. shop now

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.

    ম্যাসেজ

    ReplyDelete

  17. COUPON DETAILS
    Valentine’s Sale 15% OFF Sitewide! Limited Time Only At SOL CBD! Use Code: love15

    Buy - Valentine’s Sale 15% OFF

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.