Shabby Snow Globe

Dear Friends

Merry Christmas, dear friends! I am honored to be included in my first Christmas Blog Party! Creating Christmas link party hosted by Jann at Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson and fellow beautiful blogger's.  This year my Christmas is about fun and color with the inspiration of a wonder horse.  I used a lot of my same decorations but I love changing them and making Christmas decorating fun. My other inspiration was the bubble gum machine, red, turned shabby pink to make a snow globe to match my "Shabby Snow Globe" tree.
I wanted my tree to remind you of a snow globe, shake it up and the beautiful colors and snow make you smile, making you feel seven years old again, knowing Santa is coming and you better be nice! I miss my children, we have had wonderful Christmas memories.  Colored lights on the house and Christmas Eve movies with their Dad at the theater so I could finish wrapping!  I added vintage gifts that would inspire you to"Rock Around The Christmas Tree"!  I love Christmas and I hope you smiled and remembered when you were a kid at Christmas. Thank you and stay tune for more Shabby Christmas. This party stays open until Christmas Eve and be sure to share your Handmade Christmas over at Carols blog, Art and Sand, Tuesday. Thank you Jann and everyone thank you for visiting.



























Creating Christmas Link Party

Monday

Debby Goes Shabby - A Shabby Christmas

Tuesday

Art & Sand - A Homemade Christmas

Wednesday

My Thrift Store Addiction

Thursday

Have A Daily Cup Of Mrs Olson

Friday

Let's Add Some Sprinkles

If you are interested you can check out last year's Christmas below:

23 comments

  1. I can't believe you have both a pink and aqua radio! I have an aqua one, but would love a pink one. Love your Shabby Christmas. Not seeing the linky code.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful. I love all the pinks and aquas you are using. My dining room is going to be a pink Christmas this year. Just waiting on a vintage table cloth to arrive. Of course, this lovely snow we had this weekend is going to delay it I am sure. Hope you came through the storm ok. We were without power from Friday night until Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Have a very Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, the linky tool is there and I was able to link!! :)
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love it all!!!!! What a fun home with all of the lovely pastels. It looks like a box of French macaroons.
    Happy Holidays! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful tree, Debby. The aqua and pink are so pretty in your decorating scheme. Wish I could do these colors, but our rooms are in bold colors. . .but I DO love looking at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debby your holiday pastels are gorgeous! Happy to be touring with you this Christmas season! Hugs, Cecilia at My Thrift Store Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I'm so glad you are on the tour this year. I love, love pink Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't decide what I love the most - your color palette or your beautiful vintage ornaments.

    I'll have to see if there is anything shabby I can share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debby your blog is beautiful!! I love love love the vintage radios!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely LOVE your Christmas decor!! Stunning!! Thanks so much for hosting this great party!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your photos are beautiful Deb, loving all these shabby gorgeous colours and your Christmas tree decorating is absolutely brilliant, and it really does remind me of a snow globe with all the lovely snow on the white limbs and the vintage pressies are perfect, the lovely radios and wonderful rocking horses.... l miss my kids being young at Christmas also, bit sad those days are over, are yours coming home Deb🙏🎄🌸🙏🎄🌸

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow -everything is just so amazing - I love it all!!! Your tree is gorgeous, and those radios give me heart eyes. All of your pink and aqua (my two fave colors) makes for such a wonderful Christmas home, thank you so very, very much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love all the pinks, it’s like candy to me! The bubblegum machine snow globe is my favorite! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this tour.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debby, I just love the pink!! We need more pink in the world. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tree is amazing, and those glass toppers perched on your chair are really beautiful! If you look closely through my tea-cup post, you'll see that we have at least one set of the same ornaments! :) Great minds think alike! Thank you so much for hosting the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pink and Aqua - ah, the Christmas colors of my youth! Wonderful memories. Your photos are lovely - and your Christmas tree is absolutely stunning! What a magical and memorable one it is!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and your beautiful comment! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

      Debby
      Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

      Delete
  17. Such beautiful colours and photos, a real treat to look at, thanks for sharing :-) Marry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the colors you chose and your photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing at Party in Your Pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a deliciously shabbilicious Christmas home tour Debby... I love it all.
    Thank you for sharing it at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring your home at tomorrow's party.
    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.