It's Fall Y'all

Dear Friends

It's Fall Y'all!  No cooler temps yet but I'm sure they will get here in Georgia soon enough.  I decided to use some of my dried flowers to make a Fall wreath.  Lots of dried flowers to sprinkle on my mantle with a few pumpkins, and a pumpkin with a rose stem.

I added the larger flowers around the ring with a glue gun and filled in with the smaller ones.  I gathered the pitchers and now they are pouring beautiful Fall colors.  As much as I adore Summer I know that Seasons come along just as the different Seasons of our lives.


















9 comments

  1. Fabulous! So pretty and a great re-use of the flowers! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really, really pretty! I love your unique Fall mantel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Love all of these colors together.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mantel is so pretty. The colors are perfect for fall and the dried flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a way with flowers Debby! Your vignettes are romantic and have a quiet elegance about them. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story and we hope you will join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debby, your wreath turned out gorgeous! I love the colors!! Happy Fall my friend. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Deb for the fantastic instructions, you've done such a beautiful job and the great thing is you get to enjoy all your pretty garden blooms for as long as you have the wreath up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!! I'm bringing back my Monday link party @ DIY Home Sweet Home (first one will be Oct. 16th) and I would love for you to stop by and link up your wreath or any new projects your working on! http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.