Friday Goodwill Finds:Twas The Night Before Christmas!

Dear Friends

I could not let December get away without sharing a Friday Goodwill Find and I said this before, I love finding things that go with the theme.  The Cinderella room has a little Christmas, how about a couple of Napco mice to add to the theme "Not a creature was steering, not even a mouse.", and a  sweet Christmas lace pillow.  I did my first video on Instagram, nervous!  I have so much more to share, stay tune for more shabby beautiful.












5 comments

  1. What neat finds! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little mice, and I love the vignette! Have a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling Debby. Isn't it funny, how we are often on the same page creatively? Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are these? Love them. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Monday Social. I hope you will be back.

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.