No Sew Bolster Pillow

Dear Friends

Are you looking for something simple to dress up your bed?  Possibly something you already have in the house?  I loved the table cloth from Goodwill so much I decided to use it as a bolster pillow in my guest room.  No sew, you fold and roll a small quilt first or any throw and then fold the table cloth in half and cover the quilt and tie the ends with some lace or any pretty thing you have on hand.  I made sure the pretty part of the table cloth was front and center.  A way to display a table cloth on your beautiful bed.   I decided  to serve up some pretty fall pumpkins on my silver tray, silver you can find at Goodwill most days and all pumpkins made by Debby and displayed them on the bed as well.  Just a simple no sew pillow and a silver tray served with pumpkin royalty!  Don't you agree?  BTW, it's always Cinderella time in the Cinderella Guest Room!











13 comments

  1. Fantastic idea!
    Love the pumpkins too!😀
    Thanks
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pumpkins. They fit the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! I love your blue pumpkins. They are perfect for your royal guests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are just too cute!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing better than a no sew project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, love your pillow. I admire your sewing abilities. Our readers love seeing your creative touches. thanks so much for sharing at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Thanks again for sharing with us over at the To Grandma's House we go link party! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea and I love the pretty pumpkins on the tray! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pumpkins are gorgeous. I am going to try a no sew bolster pillow using your tutorial. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's clever, so you can unroll anytime and still have the quilt and table cloth as they were. It's like multitasking for your household items!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deb, I find this a great way of 'storing' my winter blankets. So handy and comfy, and no space taken up in my tiny linen press. Great idea to share. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great idea, Debby! Love those pumpkins as well! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the fan favorites at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2016/09/sunday-showcase-make-pretty-monday-7.html Hope to see you later tonight for Make it Pretty! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute bolster & I love the blue pillows! Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.