Splurging!

Hi blogging friends, I've been real busy with everyday life.  I decided to splurge and buy myself some grocery store roses.  Splurging:  to indulge oneself in some luxury or pleasure, especially a costly one.  I'll be honest they are real pretty and they bring me joy and inspiration and the longing for spring but I would prefer to go out to my own rose garden and cut bouquets with fragrances that  most perfume factories would be jealous of.  The tureen with all its beautiful parts was a Goodwill find.  Ok, I splurged in the cold of winter and dreaming of spring.  Stay warm.

Please splurge sometimes, it is allowed!
XOXO
Debby








8 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! A beautiful indulgent purchase - sometimes flowers are just necessary! I love how you have displayed them too!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how vibrant the colors look. Great combo. Money well spent. I do quite well with roses from the grocer. And they dry well so I feel like I've gotten more for my money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your store bought roses are stunning. I buy myself flowers every week. They make my days brighter and more beautiful. Especially after a hard day at work.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most wonderful, deserved splurge! One can never go wrong with roses, especially in the middle of winter. Think I'll splurge myself next time I go to the super. But I'll get pink. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the roses and I love your beautiful tureen too.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Debby....these roses are so gorgeous!!!! They look just beautiful in the container too ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Debby....these roses are so gorgeous!!!! They look just beautiful in the container too ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.